Sunday, March 1, 2015

Potty training, Chinese, Pebbles #23, Minute to Win It

The one piece of advice I always seem to be encouraging (nagging) our girls to do is to keep up on a regular blog to help tell their story through the years. It is something I wish I had done a better job doing, but in the busyness of life, sometimes it is the more important things that take second place to the demanding, less important. 


Jack's potty training with his big truck underwear


Freezer meal time. Today Ashlee is making Pioneer Woman's
Cihcken Enchiladas... I thought I had died and gone to heaven 
just sneaking a taste or two. 


Potluck Chinese dinner to welcome Cami to the family.
 Cameron and Cami are getting married in May...


Lucy loves her Uncle Josh and his hat!


The girls have come to Pebbles a couple of times, after hours to clear out
 and help freshen it up... I am beyond grateful for their help. Lindsey,
Katie and Abby are a very good team and do much better when I
get out of their way!


Larry brought us dinner before we all got to work one night at Pebbles... 
Mi Ranchito Tacos. Can't get better than that! 


Pebbles #23 Birthday Party begins...


Amy, Lindsey, Mandy, Ashlee and Tayler


Game Night at the church... Minute to Win It


Ashlee won the cookie to the mouth game, no hands!


Sunday morning History channel before church

No comments: