Sunday, February 15, 2015

Ellie's Blessing

Ellie's Blessing Day was perfect. Tyler gave her a beautiful blessing and then we went over for brunch to Lindsey and Tyler's. Lindsey out did herself by making the most yummy french toast casserole with buttermilk syrup, scrambled egg taquitos and these little hash brown / egg bird nest things... we ate ourselves silly and had plenty to take home too (lucky us). It was a day of love and we are so grateful to have Ellie in our family and thank the Lord for her.
















1 comment:

Becky said...

I love, love these pictures. Just when I think you can't get any better, you out do yourself again. You are so gifted my dear sister. Ellie is beautiful and so is my Lucy! I love all the family pictures and the last ones with you and Ellie and Abby and Ellie are precious. Miss you so incredibly much.