Sunday, January 5, 2014

new years eve 2014

I believe I could have gone to sleep at 8pm. Tired. But I worked through it and made it to 1am with everyone else and we had a great time. Larry, still not feeling 100% from his fall on the ice, made it to 10pm before he gladly went to bed. We made homemade shredded beef nachos and played games. Josh brought in the New Year and the neighbors out with his awesome fireworks out in the cold snowy night.  I am looking forward to this new year. I know the resolution's I need to make to take better care of me, something I have struggled with. Aside from that, I am going to focus on living in the moment more and being a kinder person. Happy New Years!








1 comment:

Becky said...

You guys had quite the party bringing in the new year and I'm impressed that even the kids stayed up late. Cool fireworks and one of the great things about living on your block is the neighbors got to enjoy them too. I pray God's blessings upon your family this coming year. We have so much to be thankful for, mostly for the grace and salvation through our Lord!