Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Disneyland Day 1

We were the last family to arrive at Disneyland and quickly found everyone in line at the Finding Nemo Submarine ride. It's one of those never have to do again rides, unless our memory fades and a grandchild feels the need to go one day. We are a big group of 24 and we made our way through Disneyland. Everyone is happy to stay together and for me it's the best part about the trip. Everyone takes turns going on rides with each other, we watch out for one another and build relationships.

Storybook Land is one of my favorite rides. I like the landscaping and tiny houses. As I was taking pictures to the disgruntlement of everyone on board, our Disneyland boat girl, smiled and said she would help everyone on board and announced "No flash photography allowed and the entire boat applauded and cheered loudly. Larry's Dad & I had matching brown Crocs. We were delightfully surprised when Christmas music started playing and it snowed. It was beautiful and 60 degrees too! Dennis from AZ all bundled up like he was ready for a snowstorm... a parka & beanie. Little Sydney fell asleep in 2 seconds when I told her to close her eyes. Scott & Jill are the world's BEST Disneyland guides.
-Brenda

2 comments:

Mackey Family said...

Looks like a blast at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! Larry's looking a little SCRUFFY! He must be going for the Pirate look. Have fun!


-Josh

Becky said...

Wow I haven't been to Disney since I was a little girl. What a blessing to all be together as a family and enjoying this special time. My favorite ride when I was young was Pirates of the Caribbean. It was magical in my young eyes. Brenda...put that camera down and have fun!!