Friday, December 5, 2008

Disneyland Day 3

Today we just walked through and went on our favorite rides. Splash Mountain, Grizzly Rapids, Screamer, Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Matterhorn, Soaring, Space Mountain ... we did miss our Big Thunder Mountain ride that was closed. Zack wanted to play a prank and called Kelsie on her cell phone and told her Josh broke up with her. A lady barked at us on Splash Mountain and said we didn’t get in line at the right place. I smiled and told her we did, but the girls reminded me to just be quiet. Ashlee said this lady glared at me on other rides when she saw me. Some people act constipated. I am glad I am generally not one of them, though on rare occasions, I too can be constipated. Grizzly Rapids over & over again… but Dennis was still dry, as he was the only one with a sissy poncho.
We went to see my Aunt Beverly & cousins Susan, Diane, Nancy Jean & Janet. Larry and the kids went back to Disneyland while I stayed to visit. I didn’t want to leave. It was so good to see them all. When I got back we watched the Bourne Ultimatum and then Paul & I stayed awake and talked until 2am. It was nice.
-Brenda


Click here for Disneyland Phot0s

1 comment:

Becky said...

What amazing fun and the memories willl live on with the many pictures you took. So glad you got to visit Aunt Beverly and cousins and hope you gave them a hug from me. They are all in my prayers.