Saturday, December 6, 2008

Heading Home

We said an early goodbye to the ones that flew home. We are planning on meeting Scott & Jill and kids in St. George for dinner at the Texas Roadhouse and a sleepover at the condo before going home tomorrow… Abby knew we were going to stop and visit my Aunts and reminded me that I would be on a time limit as she gave me ‘that look’. Call me crazy, but I like road trips. We may be lame, but we have fun. So far we have tried to sing the words of one song to the music of another. Try it. It’s not easy. I have also slowly crumbled a cookie on top of Lindsey’s head without her knowing it. She now has cookie dandruff. It makes me smile. The flowers still look fresh :)
-Brenda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! What a fun trip. I grew up with having only brothers...I didn't know girls played mean tricks like cookies in the hair. I thought it was only boys! I guess I really didn't miss out on anything, it's all the same! Except car rides with boys are probably a lot stinkier.

Becky said...

There's no place like home. I agree with Tiffany's comment. We've got three boys and I know for a fact that rides with boys are stinkier... Wouldn't change my boys for anything though. Road trips are family bonding times. Love you all

LinnieBell said...

I love that the flowers have been to California and back!!