Friday, May 30, 2008

Judy & Sonny Visit

We spent the last couple of days with my Aunt Judy and Uncle Sonny from Victorville, CA.
I have been looking forward to this for a long time and always love when family & friends come to visit and stay with us. The bonus is always that we get to see family that lives close by too!

She brought all of the family history from my Mom’s side and we scanned ourselves silly! Larry was so good to help... he said he knew how important this was to me. There is still so much work to do, but I look at all that she has done and am very, very thankful.

When Katie & Ransom were going through family names to name their baby, they liked the name Conrad which happens to be my Uncle Sonny’s middle name... it sure fits him. He is such a happy going-to-be-quite-active boy!
-Brenda




No comments: