Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pebbles in my Pocket

 We have been sprucing up Pebbles in my Pocket lately. Though in my head I have many thoughts of needing to simplify. Getting from point A to point B has always been a struggle for me. I can visualize it, but I come up short with the doing. I always have. With Ashlee pregnant with twins and due in January, the responsibility of running Pebbles has to be divided differently if we choose to move forward. I believe it is worth a try.  I feel overwhelmed, but also know with the help of Larry, Katie, Lindsey, Ashlee and our wonderful employees, we can do much to simplify and still keep it open. They are so willing to help and have good ideas. Thoughts of moving our store completely online is also an option one day. I love this market, though I know is is a relatively small one. It has become more a labor of love recently and there comes a point where I need to look at it through different eyes.





No comments: