Sunday, June 2, 2013

piano farewell

I think one of the milestones Abby is most happy to leave behind has she prepares to graduate are piano practices. She has worked hard and put in a lot of time through the years and can play the hymns beautifully... with much thanks to sister Thorne and her Mom's tenacity of making her stick with it. I believe this is a gift that she will be thankful she has and will share it with others throughout her life, as she brings the spirit into our lives through music. I am proud of you Abby. Tuesday's are now yours :)


1 comment:

Becky said...

You did it! I know there's been many times you wanted to quit and yes, at times your mom made you do it, but aren't you glad you stuck with it. You play beautifully Miss Abby and I pray you'll be able to share your music often for the glory of God.