Friday, May 31, 2013

mother's day

Admittedly, I was a bit depressed on Mother's Day weekend this year...  try as I may, I couldn't seem to pull myself out of it. I was borderline toxic. But thankfully my family was pretty patient with me, they know where the hurt comes from. I do know that being a wife and mom is my most favorite part of life. Family. Home. Together. There is no place I would rather be and I thank God everyday for them and the people they are. 

We each got to talk to Josh in South Africa (on LDS mission) and it was wonderful to hear his voice. Kelsie is counting down... 5.5 months and he will be home. We have sure missed him, but also feel thankful that he chose to go on this mission and serve the Lord. Serving a mission has molded him in ways that will be a strength to him throughout his life. 





1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy Mother's Day to a most awesome mother...my sister! Nothing like all those beautiful daughters and grand children of yours to help you through the day and focus on what's important! You are blessed beyond blessed. Love the pictures of the girls with their children :)