Sunday, June 3, 2012

visser time

Through the years, I look forward to spending time with the Visser Family whenever I go to Tennessee. Love them all. Very much. Having five children, they also were able to adopt 4 more daughters and have been such a blessing in their lives since they were young girls. Now they are blossoming into young women and it was so nice to spend time with them and catch up on their lives. They made us a special lunch tucked up away upstairs so we could have girl time, topped off with the yummiest apple pie in a cast iron skillet. I could talk with Karen for days and never run out of things to talk about. Martina was also baptized in the creek. At Community Church on Sunday, a praise band played old time gospel music... many from Johnny Cash. It was heaven on earth for me and the spirit just poured down on us.  I wish to sing to that music all the days of my life...
-Brenda


Shay, Brooklyn, Karen, Laura and Martina


Brenda, Becky and Kris


No comments: