Saturday, May 19, 2012

piano recital for abby

Have you noticed that no one ever says they were glad they quit Piano. Through the years, Abby has gone through plenty of times when she was miserable and wanted to quit lessons. But she hung in there, with my refusing to let her quit [I guess that means hanging in there against her will]. She plays beautifully. She now practices without any poking or prodding from me and I couldn't be more proud of her. Life lessons of hard work and perseverance are learned through piano lessons. Thank you Sandra for loving our girls on the piano bench...
-Brenda

Abby & Sandra Thorne

1 comment:

Becky said...

Way to go Miss Abby. I'm so in awe of you and your dedication in developing your talent. You inspire me girl. You've got to be so coordinated, making your feet and hands work at the same time. I've always wondered how people can do that. Go ahead and pick out the song you'll be playing for us!