Monday, May 30, 2011

Girl's Night

A couple of weeks ago, our Ashlee couldn't go anywhere for a while, so we brought the party to her. Milagro's to go for dinner. My new favorite? Sweet Green Chile Stuffed Chicken Quesadilla. Honestly I dream about it throughout my waking hours. Katie organized a night of making bracelets for children in Russian Orphanages from our extra craft supplies. Then we passed around our Ben & Jerry ice creams in a circle to sample. Movie pick? Ramona & Beezus and Princess Diaries 2... braking out in unison 'The National Anthem of Genovia.' It was a nice girls night :)
-Brenda

2 comments:

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

the birrell ladies are just so cute i can't stand it! love you all!

Becky said...

Sounds like a fun girls night...time where you can laugh and giggle and have girl talk. Those little children will be so blessed when they receive their bracelets :) I've never watched Ramona and Beezus and I've never eaten at Milagros...sounds like a great girl time when I come next. Miss you all so much♥