Monday, December 6, 2010

Sugar Cookies

Tonight, Ashlee & Abby made their Dad's favorite cookie. As long as they have a lot of frosting on them or a bowl nearby to double dip them in, he is a pretty happy guy. My sister Becky's recipe is our long time favorite with sour cream cream and almond extract. Sooo yummy! The only thing that would make them better, would be to have Becky here to bake them with us. We are keeping Christmas so simple this year and are focusing instead on just spending time with each other.
-Brenda

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love those cookies and agree...I would love to be there! They look so yummy and bet Conrad was a big helper♥ We're going to have a simple Christmas also, just being with family is the biggest blessing. I haven't started my Christmas baking yet, though I did make spritz cookies for the men the day after I got home. XX0

Julie Wilding said...

Looks sooooo yummy!