Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Fresh Start

I know it is only December 14, but one of my favorite things to do in December is to get ready for the New Year with my handy dandy planning calendar. Usually I find ways to improve it each year, but not this year. I believe I have reached perfection... at least in a calendar kind of way for me. Doesn't happen too often... in fact, other than our kids & grandkids and occasional perfect moments, I don't think I have every quite achieved it... until now. Plus, I LOVE empty calendar pages... it gives me hope for a more simplified life that I am determined to find.

Tonight, Abby & Kelsie are serious about getting me to start exercising and taking care of myself. They wanted 20 minutes out of me and I said 10 to start. We settled on 15. Tonight we worked out to Backstreet Boys and they giggled at my awkwardness, but it felt good to move and even better to be with both of them.
-Brenda

2 comments:

Bigelows said...

You do need the tenacity of Kelsie and Abby to get you moving!

Becky said...

I like a new calendar also, however mine begins at each new school year. I beieve with Kelsie and Abby by your side and encouragement of your family, you can do anything!