Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Gala

Tonight was Lindsey's Gala to unveil the artwork she created for her cousin Sandi. Finger foods and gawdy bling! You can't get better than a gala, the girls looked beautiful and the men played along nicely... they came for the food. The biggest surprise was how well Sandi embraced the Gala theme, in total Homecoming Queen style. Ashlee, has always been ready for a good dress up and was extra stunning in her mink coat (thank you Becky!) Lindsey unveiled her beautiful painting with much applause and we filled our plates and visited in the backyard. It was a perfect summer evening and we loved being with the Johnsons.
Love, Brenda

2 comments:

Becky said...

I don't know where to start. I absolutley loved the pictures. I didn't know my Lindey was such a budding artist...to have her own show. Was there a private bid for the exquisite painting? You all looked very hollywood. Loved your outfit and glasses Brenda! I would have been there just to get autographs! My dazzling Ashlee outdid herself...minkcoat and false eyelashes! Stunning my dear! You've got those poses down♥

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Brenda, you know how to rock those glasses and ashley sure knows how to rock a boa!