Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting a Grip?

My head is filled up with 'To do's'. Aren't all of ours? Once I start writing them down and organizing them, I don't feel quite so overwhelmed... generally. I have tried them all and have gone back and forth for years beginning with the Franklin Planner to Palm Pilot & iphone, even Excel spread sheets... Electronic or Paper? Nothing seems to be a complete answer for me and things continue to drop though holes. Until now. I do know I am a toucher and like to write on and feel paper. I do love my At-a-Glance planner's handy size and use post it notes to organize each area in my life. Everything in my personal life falls under Call, Do or Buy... that was surprisingly easy to organize. Work is a bit more complicated. I still expect a certain amount of things falling through the cracks, but hopefully not quite so much... I just need another 8+ hours in each day :)
Love, Brenda

2 comments:

HBC said...

I just wish my handwriting on my to-do list was as pretty as yours! :)

Becky said...

Remember when you left your planner on the roof of your car! I'm a list maker and also enjoy the feeling of checking items off on my "To Do" list. I'm continually writing myself notes or else I'll forget!