Sunday, May 2, 2010

Family Time, Painting Time

As I look at the projects ahead of us this month, I find myself almost not being able to focus or breath. But then I learn. One step at a time and things work out, maybe not always how I want them to, but they do always seem to wisely work out. I feel lost. I learn to trust. I grow. And I know I am not alone. I think I am in charge, but clearly I am not in charge. Last night we painted the Salt Lake store. I think we would have gotten the whole store done if not for the 5 gallon bucket of surprising blue paint that was not the right color. It just makes for another trip to finish up on another day, more together time. Thank you to everyone that pitched in and helped!
The shop is looking better with a fresh coat of paint :)
Love, Brenda

2 comments:

Becky said...

Many hands make light work...A family that paints together stays together! Thanks for fixing my blog. It's back in working order; You're a jewel and a life saver♥

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

ah family....aren't they wonderful! here is a quote I like. "faith is stepping into the darkness and knowing light will follow!" Elder Holland