Monday, May 24, 2010

Abby's Piano Recital

We all went to Abby's piano recital tonight. Boy! Can this girl play beautifully. I think even Abby is glad she has stuck with it through the years. She is playing the piano in church in a few weeks. My good friend Sandra Thorne is her instructor :)

This morning we woke up to a dumping of wet slushy snow. An end of May blizzard that lasted for hours and broke a bunch of tree limbs. We took turns whacking our trees at home with brooms to hopefully lighten their loads. All were saved, the trees at Pebbles were not quite so lucky. It's been a very wet, cold day.
Love, Brenda

2 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

Oh man I miss those piano recitals! I love Abby's skirt!

Becky said...

Congratulations Miss Abby on your piano recital. You do play beautifully and I'm so proud of you! What an honor playing in your church..the Lord will be listening and smiling from heaven. Can't believe it snowed at the end of May! Must have set records. I'm sorry about the trees lost and hope Ash's peach trees are okay :)