Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Deal

I woke up wondering what day it was and then I realized it was Saturday and I stayed in bed a little longer and smiled. It was nice.

Katie & Conrad spent the weekend here while Ransom got to spend time with his best buddies Cord and Seth having guy time. We made homemade chicken alfredo pizza, worked on projects and puttered at home on this cold snowy day. It was extra nice.

Katie tried to talk me into sewing the binding on her quilt and after much deliberation, we created and signed our contract... we both work best with deadlines. I sewed her binding in exchange for chores around the house. I know I came out on the better end of the deal :)
-Brenda

1 comment:

Becky said...

A contact to sew Katie's binding? You guys are both crazy. At least you got to spend the day together, working side by side. Did Katie make the quilt? I love the bright colors she chose. They look just like her! I'm ready to make a quilt for our bed.