Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Morning

We woke up to a clear sky Thanksgiving Day. Larry & Paul went over to the park to meet up with the neighbors for our anuual Turkey Bowl football game. Ashlee, Abby and I followed a little while later with hot chocolate and warm blankets. Kelsie took Josh early in the a.m. to the airport, he is off to Michigan to see his family.

When we got home, Ash went to work on the pies with the help of Abby & Kelsie. Yummy! We are spending the day with Larry's family and along with Ashlee's pies, my assignment is the green bean & cashew casserole and Katie & Lindsey are making a relish tray.
-Brenda

1 comment:

Becky said...

I like the leaf cut-outs for your pies. Martha Stewart would be proud. I also liked seeing my old Cascade Elementary and the mountains ...brings back the memories. Love you all.