Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Joy of Being a Grandma

Conrad at two years old. I will never forget him at two... he is just so perfect to me. I know I have said this everyday of his life and believe I will continue to do so throughout my life. I think I can speak for most grandma and grandpa's, ask any grandparent and they will be the first to say how special their grandchild is... I believe surrounding a child with our unconditional love is the greatest gift we can give them. Oh! The joy of being a grandparent :)
-Brenda
Conrad at two
Who's the cutest boy in the world? Me!
Abby= Mano
Kelsie= Whoa whoa
Ashlee= La la
He talks a mile a minute and knows what he is saying... one day we will
Dances & skips, always bumping into things and falling down
Climbs and jumps
Walks around the block... running the whole time
Piles of pillows in front of the TV watching Disney movies
Thank you and I love you in sign language
Happy to just be in his diaper :)
Looks at each photo after I take it and exclaims "Oh"!
Makes cute noises when hugging tightly
Grabs your face in his hands and kisses you on the lips
His challenging looks when we tell him no
Favorite words: Ma ma, more, no
LOVES milk, chicken nuggets and grapes
All boy!
Very good natured
Everything is an adventure, a new discovery!

2 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

he is adorable and soooo blessed to have you for his grandma! i love you brenda!

Becky said...

Beautiful pictures of Conrad. Enjoy this time in your life...lovin on your little grandson.