Friday, July 31, 2009

The Flour Game

Summer always seems to bring it's own share of entertainment. Today it is the flour game... an at times messy, always fun game. Pack flour into a container and place upside down on a cookie sheet with sides. Carefully lift the tupper off and place a coin on top. Take turns slicing sections away all the way down using a butter knife. The closer you get to the coin, the more skilled you have to be. Whoever makes the coin fall has to go find it in the flour, using only your mouth. Good luck :)
-Brenda
Abby, Miranda & Mikayla

3 comments:

Catherine Schulthies said...

That brought back memories of my mission. We used to play that with families we taught as an activity for FHE. Fun times!

Becky said...

Cute! You are my resource for planning games and activities...
I bet there were lots of giggles during that one:)

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Talk about trip down memory lane with that game! I'm so glad you reminded me of that. Family game night tomorrow my family will be doing this! Thanks!