Saturday, April 4, 2009

Heading Home

We got a call at 3am this morning. United said our flight was canceled due to snow in Denver. At first I wasn't sure what he was talking about. I am a deep sleeper and I believe he was from India. No need to get up at 5am. We spent the day having another last day. Becky thought we were staying until Sunday and went to the market early in the morning and was cooking up a storm when we woke up, ready to send me on my healthy way... It's a beautiful sunny day and we weeded outside and just hung out together until it was time to go. Scott drove which is good. It is always a struggle to say goodbye to Becky & family and takes a few days to get back into life. I feel so grateful that Ashlee was able to come with me on this trip. Thank you Becky, Scott, Charles & Ethan for taking such good care of us (we missed you Randy!)... you are our home away from home and always in our hearts.
-Brenda

Ethan, Charles, Becky, Brenda Ashlee & Scott
Brenda, Becky & Ashlee weeding the ivy...

No comments: