Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good Hair Day

Are we ever happy with our hair? We grow it out to cut it, we cut it off to grow it out. If we have curly hair, we want is straight and those of us with straight hair would like a bit of curl and then there is the bang or no bang issue. Ugh! We are blessed to have Annette in our lives. We get to laugh & talk non stop and she sends us home feeling a little bit prettier...

This time both Kels & Abs are growing out their hair for awhile. Kelsie wanted her hair slightly darker this time. I can see that Abby is blossoming, though she gives me disturbed looks when I tell her so. For me, I get the same question each time I come. How much time are you going to spend on your hair Brenda? Realistically I ask? None. Let's keep it simple, Annette says with a smile. What can I say? Hair maintenance absolutely bores me. There are simply a gazillion other things I would rather do.

Tonight Larry made meatloaf & mashed potatoes for Kelsie before she heads out to Michigan tomorrow morning. We are celebrating Lindsey's #26 Bday tomorrow.
-Brenda


2 comments:

MSmith said...

You are making me think I should go super short again....love the change.

Becky said...

I agree, Abby looks grown up with her new hairstyle and bangs. Maybe I should get bangs to minimize my forehead...hmmm, I'll think on it.