Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Intervention

I witnessed an intervention this morning. My own :) It has been a long week with one day crammed into another as we worked to get everything done for the show for Pebbles Inc. Then throw on the responsibilities of the stores and suddenly I have five day old hair (could be six). It's like I was playing Survivor. My will to Outwit, Outplay & Outlast this booth and the sluggish economy.

This morning I got the sideways glance 'look' and then the 'talk' from Lindsey about taking care of my temple (me) with encouraging words to go wash my hair... I listened and off to the warehouse I went to finish last minute details. When I got back, I took a quick nap, jumped in the shower and scrubbed my head extra good... my reward for a hard week done :) This clearly was not one of my better weeks, but what doesn't kill us, makes us strong.

Kelsie to Abby 'See what Lindsey wants from Panda Express'
Abby to Kelsie 'Do you have your phone?'
Kelsie to Abby 'Abby. She is only downstairs'
-Brenda
Me . . . too tired to care about 5 day old hair
Kelsie, Ashlee & Lindsey

1 comment:

Becky said...

Would you like me to send you my pink lipstick? Love you sis. It will get better!