Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHA Day Three, Boredom Sets In

Today was the same kinda day as the day before... but good to see friends. I miss home & family. They are having slumber parties with their Dad. It has been so nice to have Ashlee with me. I wake up spooning her, but she doesn't seem to mind, she is sleeping.

The pranks started today and I am sure they will carry into tomorrow as we keep ourselves entertained in a way unbecoming to a tradeshow. Why I don't feel something is hanging from my rear end is surprising to me.

On our way to dinner with Matt, we talked to the taxi driver about the different conventions and he filled us in on the convention scoop. He hates Utah and avoids it like the plague.
Best looking people: Natural Products Convention
Ugliest dressers: Nurses Convention
Most uptight: Helicopter Convention
Snootiest people: Doctors Convention
Most Alcohol consumed / Best partiers: Music Convention

We came back to our room and watched The Secret Life of Bees... a keeper of a movie :)
-BrendaTop Left: 1) Josh & Matt from Flexo One 2) Brenda, Sue & Sharee of Scrapbook Nook 3) Brenda & Ash 4) Brenda, Bonnie, Cynthea & Tonya of Doodlebug 5) Brenda, Leslie & Jennifer of Las Vegas 6) Ash & Josh
Top Left: 1) Brenda & Dennis Conforto of Scrapbooking.com 2) Brenda & Sophia of Strictly Scrapbooking 3) Brenda, Bonnie, Josh & Delanie of EK Success 4) Brenda & Josh 5) Lindsay & Bonnie 6) Brenda & Des Tanner

4 comments:

Becky said...

Ashlee turned into a fish and Brenda grew a tail...Hang in there! Great pictures to remember your week. Thinking of you all.

Mackey Family said...

Hmmmmm.... is it safe to bet that it is my Joshy who is behind these "things-hangin-from-your-rear" pranks? So sorry.... imagine living with it!!! Oh! And ask him to tell you about the things they did to the sister missionaries!!! You will appreciate how mild he has kept it! (and you can get some good ideas on how to get him back) And if by chance he WAS NOT the one doing the pranks. . . Love you sweetie!!!

Jessica said...

So I have been out of the blogging world for a couple of weeks and just caught up on your blog, I just love it, and can I say I love your booth. There are days that I miss the pebbles world, and wish to reenter it and then I think it's way to creative for me right now. It's still my favorite store ever! good luck with the rest of your convention

susan said...

I wonder what label the cab driver says gives to craft conventioneers? perhaps "most crafty".
I just read up on your week... and all I can say is WOW! You crafty people sure are crafty. Your booth is beautiful and it looks so professional. I hope your week turned out to be very successful. 'have a safe trip home.