Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving :)

We shouldn't be allowed to eat so much on one day. We shared our day with Ransom's family from Arizona (Cole, Marian, Emily, Ryan & David) and Larry's brother's family (Scott & Jill, Cameron, Austin & Jessica). It was a fun day just being together. After dinner, we tried to work it off and make room for pie by playing 4 square. Have you noticed that no matter how full your tummy is, there is always room for pie? We played games on the Wii, Ransom wrestled with his brothers and we were all entertained by Conrad.

My friends, Shari & Anita surprised me with a visit later in the evening and we had a ball just laughing and getting caught up on each others news. (Shari is my age and Anita is my sister Becky's age and they lived across from us when we moved here to Utah). It is always so good to see them.

For me, Thanksgiving really is the best day of the year. It is easy to focus on the sadness & stress that life brings and forget to be thankful for all the blessings in our lives, many day to day blessings that are easy to overlook and take for granted. We are so grateful for our family & friends and for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives. We love you all!
-Brenda





Click here for more photos

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love your Thanksgiving pictures, capturing your special day. I love you tons and miss you all.

paul & ashlee said...

i think 4-square should be a tradition, plus it made room for more pie! i love you mom, and i am so thankful you are my mom...
-ash