Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Bonnie

Today is my sister Bonnie's Bday... 50 years young. It's crazy how time flies faster with the growing years. I am just two years behind her. A strange thought? We may have more time behind us than we have ahead of us now... that's really weird. It makes me want to make the most of each day I am blessed with. We sure have gathered a lot of memories together between childhood (mostly embarrassing her as a younger sister), our kids (living next door to each other) & Pebbles. I am so glad I am her sister and am thankful for all she has done for me. Happy Birthday Bonnie!
-Brenda

Brenda & Bonnie in the bubbles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Birrells! Cute blog and cute pic of you so young! Thanks for letting us come over to your house with our scouts. They can be so funny sometimes.

Mackey Family said...

Oh Brenda! You have not changed! You can see you in those brown eyes. Happy B-day to Bonnie! What a great person to know!

Josh