Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 4. 2015

This Fourth of July we were blessed with cooler weather. Still hot, but cooler than the 100 degree days we have had lately. Every so often there would be a light breeze of coolness and it was lovely. Larry worked at the hospital and we met up afterwards at his mom & dad’s for a BBQ / swim to celebrate America’s birthday. Homemade strawberry ice-cream filled in the cracks and then we went home for the neighborhood fireworks which are always a favorite. I love this country we live in and am nervous for the direction it is taking these past years. I can feel God wanting so badly for hearts to turn to Him. This is a different world we are living in and truthfully I can find myself getting preoccupied and scared. But I can’t live in fear. I pray I will stand behind God always and find peace, through trying to love and serve Him. We are all so imperfect aren’t we? But He loves us still. Each and everyone one of us, wherever we are on this journey of ours. Happy Birthday America… God Bless our country and our families.



Morris, Jack, Phoebe, Conrad and Lucy

Lucy & Ellie


Wet raspberries for Ransom

Swinging Ellie


Dog Pile

Ashlee and her uncle Brent

Ellie & Abby


Larry and his Dad


Kyle, Nicole, Braxton and Dawson

Sparklers with Abby



Watching the fireworks




The cleanup

No comments: