Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tea Party

General Conference happens for our church twice a year. In April and October. We stay home and listen to talks and counsel from our church leaders and it is easily one of my favorite times to be home. The Priesthood meeting on Saturday night is for the men 12+ and older. The girls like to plan a special night well ahead of time for us. This year they planned a tea party, which I hope we do again and again. Yes. I liked it that much. Kelsie and Abby passed out assignments and we got into our nice clothes and ate pretty food that was over the moon good. Abby even bought flowers that will quickly make it down to her room right after. Afterwards, we decorated Easter Cupcakes with the kids. The kids had a great time playing and getting dirty outside. Loved our Phoebe, who put in her very own hair bow for the tea party, but the outdoors was calling and she jumped right in! Thank you girls for the special night, I love these times with you...




















1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the contrast-Abby and Kelsie all dressed up and then there is little Phoebe...I'm still chuckling. That is a cute picture that captures her perfectly, free spirit and all. A princess one moment and plum filthy the next. Sure love that girl. Loved your tea party and love you. I will get caught up on my comments in NY!