Friday, February 13, 2015

Dizzy

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy. Thinking it was all in my head, I kept getting up and then would lay down to make it stop. Not sure what it was, but I deducted it was Vertigo. Yes. I googled it. You can find anything on Google. Abby made use of my laying down time by clearing out my closet. Yes or no? Can it stay or does it go? Most left. If Abby didn't agree with me, it pretty much was taken away. She is much more opinionated then I ever dreamed she would be. I like it and truth be told, I appreciate her efforts and need her help. It also was the time when I ordered the Lemon Coconut Cake from Baked and everyone dropped by for a piece. I may have been dizzy, but thankfully I could still lift a fork and have a piece. Heaven. I can plan my day around a piece. Really. Happy to say that after a few days, my dizziness cleared up and I was good as new. Thank the Lord.



1 comment:

Becky said...

Way to take advantage of those days Abby. We'll have to try that "Baked" place out when I come this summer. That's the second time you've mentioned that restaurant. Glad you are feeling better Sis.