Sunday, June 1, 2014

Slip and Slide Olympics

Ransom, Tyler and Josh have been gone to Black River with Ransom's family and I am quite sure they are having a great time together backpacking and fishing. The girls (with most of their kids) planned their long weekend well with good dinners, games, Uno with teams and a backyard movie... Only so much you can do with small kids, pregnant sister and a back challenged mom.

Today they brought home a Slip and Slide and we had a ball having a Slip and Slide Olympics. I say we, because I took the pictures and was the judge. My lower back is having some problems and I finally went to a physical therapist, so I am out until the next challenge. They were graded on presentation of their name, water splashes and dismount. I don't think we have laughed this hard in a long time. It was a perfect afternoon. Slip and Slide $12.99. Our memories?  Priceless.


 


 




No comments: