Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday

It's feels like a Monday. I look back at my last post and know I have catching up to do... probably after the Kelsie and Josh's wedding if I am honest with myself. Larry and I have been talking about what would be best for our growing family and we are deciding to make our blog private, sometime in the near future. I am trying to find a happy medium and see if we can find a way to make it easy for people to contact me by email once we do. We are very happy to give you access, so please email me at brendabirrell@mac.com and I can quickly add you on. We like to be part of your lives and have you be part of ours. I know I follow many of your private blogs and am grateful for those that continue to blog... wish more of you did : )

8 comments:

Cristina said...

We would love to be included! We love reading updates about your family :)
cristinamary.m@gmail.com

Birrell Family said...

We will be adding you. Hope you are settling into Las Vegas, but not too much so you will come back to Utah one day : )

Danielle said...

I would love to be added. daniellewootton@gmail.com

BionicKatie said...

I would love an invite bionckatie001@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to be added as well. I love your family and am so happy for Josh and Kelsie, I waited for my husband so many years ago and I know what an exciting time this is! It's been 31 years and I still know he was worth the wait! 2petes3repetes@cox.net Thanks Brenda!

Benjamin and Joyce said...

This is Joyce York we would love to be included. landonkayden@msn.com thanks

meanmom said...

Hi, I enjoy your blog about your lovely family. It would be a privilege to continue reading. Thanks. Dawn
meanmom@gmail.com

Birrell Family said...

I have added all of you : )