Saturday, November 2, 2013

halloween 2013

Halloween has got to be the most chaotic day of the year and trying to bring order to it is just unattainable madness. Happy me... I was able to take some quick pictures of our princess, our monster, our Cabbage Patch Doll, our monkey (with lion legs) and our Clark Kent / Superman. After trick or treating, we headed home for chili and a cheesy sourdough blossom bread thing from Pinterest (yum!) I was most impressed with my weinie mummies that I found on Pinterest and think those will be a do-again every year. We had a good time and everyone went come tired and wired from too much candy.









1 comment:

Becky said...

Love the pictures of your goofy grandkids. They each have their own little personality. Great thing about being a Grandparent-you get to send them home at the end of the evening and then blissful quiet...and knowing you wouldn't change a moment of it!