Saturday, April 13, 2013

conference weekend

Conference weekend comes twice a year for our LDS church family, every April and October. Two days of listening to inspired talks from our church leaders and always feeling like certain talks were meant specifically for me. Afterwards, Larry's family gathered at our place for dinner. Joe made yummy spaghetti and we visited for hours... I like to see Larry and his siblings and the cousins all being together. While this year has brought it's share of challenges, we are very blessed to be family and I know it brings Larry's parents much peace and joy to see their family together. We always miss the ones that live away and are not able to come. Today Abby was feeding Phoebe some pasta before dinner and I overheard Phoebe say in her cute little voice, 'oh mano (Abby) you are my favorite!' Scott has been visited by an angel... he hugs now :)



1 comment:

Becky said...

Conference time is family gathering time :) Lucy is getting so big. I know I say this all the time, but her face lights up when she smiles!