Saturday, March 3, 2012

rebuilding pebbles

The tear down is behind us and the rebuilding of Pebbles in the basement has begun... a beam for the main support wall to open up the entire space, sheet rock and texture, better lighting, some finish work and carpet . . . the hardest part is picking out the paint color. What looks good upstairs, looks terrible downstairs . . . What looks good in the morning, looks terrible in the afternoon sun. The basement walls are covered with different paint swatches as I narrow down my choices. Meanwhile, if anyone happens to see a color they like here, I have a sample quart for you at the shop :)
-Brenda

1 comment:

Becky said...

I know you and your family have been working so hard preparing the new store. I love how open it is. What color did you choose?