Sunday, February 12, 2012

and the walls come tumbling down...

I am working hard at simplifying life... This is new to me as I talk a lot about it, yet have never been able to quite grasp it. It always feels just out of my reach. Frustrating. With Larry working at the hospital now, the kids with their growing families, grandkids & school something has to change. Pebbles is now 20 years old and it is time to make it fit into our family life better and turn it into a business that I can more easily manage. There are a lot of ideas floating around in my head...

After much pondering, I have decided to place half of Pebbles for lease. We only use half of our 7,000sq ft. I signed this past week with a clothing boutique company 'House of Denim'. That's right... we will soon have two boutique businesses under one roof. So the tear down and clearing out of the basement has begun. Oh my! How 20 years of business does pile up! Everyone in the family has pitched in and helped just as they always have through the years... the guys seemed to really like demolishing the walls. Together is a good place to be. I am on the right pathway and am excited for the changes we are making.
-Brenda

1 comment:

Becky said...

It's time for change...time to rearrange ♫ (Brady Bunch!) You have awesome son's in law and everyone working together making this possible. I'm so proud of you.