Wednesday, January 4, 2012

we're off and running / walking

Kelsie has been prodding us to get a family pass at the Orem Recreation Center. Discounted in December. She is tenacious and has not given up. I am not sure if Larry got one because he wanted to, or he was just tired of listening to her. Either way, thank you Kelsie. I need your tenacity! We have gone the past two days and it has been good. My only memory of the indoor basement track was knowing 6x's around is a mile which means it is semi small and when you unfortunately pass gas, it's often still there the second time around. I know you are all saying you don't do that, but everyone does at some point in their day... It is a comfortable place to be. Exercising at home, especially outside is still my favorite, but I don't seem to make time for it. Hopefully that will change this year :)
-Brenda

3 comments:

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Hey we all go there too. Me and Marnie walk downstairs and me and my mom and dad do some classes. If you want some entertainment definitely come to the classes when my dad is there, its hilarious! Good Luck at the gym and maybe we will see you there sometime.

SFL 110 said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. You and your girls are an inspiration :) Larry too :)

Becky said...

We're trying to get more fit in TN also. At our school we're having a wellness challenge, pairing up in partners. Our team is called the "Callisthenic Chicks." Today I worked out at our local fitness gym. It's a start anyway. It's always more fun to exercise with a friend...or family :)