Sunday, January 15, 2012

another coat...

Bar stools for the booth are freshly coated every 6 months for the CHA Trade Show [Craft & Hobby Association]. Pink is our color of choice this time, covering up the red from last time... This next week everything will be put in the crates and shipped off for the Pebbles Inc. booth. The show is in Anaheim, end of January and for the first time, in a very long time, I am not going. Ashlee is due on the 24th... and until this baby comes, life is on hold and everything is subject to change.
-Brenda

2 comments:

Chels said...

I just love this blog because it is you. I love you. Every cell of you. Thanks for sharing your life with us. It's so refreshingly real. Like trident gum and skinny dipping all at the same time.

Becky said...

I wonder how many coats of paint those chairs have had over the years! Love the pink. Looks like it's warm in Utah. Crazy winter....I'm anxiously waiting on this end too for this little one to enter our world:)