Sunday, December 4, 2011

holiday hallmark movie time

We love them. Every one of them... yes the sometimes goofy ones too. Today, even Paul joined us for 'A Princess For Christmas' and 'A Holiday Engagement'. Thank goodness for being able to pre-tape these so we can watch them together all holiday long. Honestly, does it get any better than a good Hallmark movie, especially when there are snow flurries outside and we are tucked inside with a warm fire? I know my sister Becky and probably her boys are watching them today too :)
-Brenda

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yes, we watched "A Princess For Christmas" too, though I admit, the men would have changed the channel if I let them!...but no way cause it was girls night!

Bigelows said...

I feel a little left out of this Hallmark movie thing. I have not watched a single one!