Thursday, June 10, 2010

Building Huts

Huts have popped up all over our place through the years. In huge appliance boxes, under a folding table, ping pong table or in the backyard under the trampoline. Sometimes they last a day, oftentimes longer. This morning I woke up to Kelsie & Abby's hut in the family room and peaked in on them sleeping soundly. I know when they wake up, they will tell me they stayed up too late.

Our girls never seem to outgrow them... movies are watched, games are played, snacks are eaten, thoughts & secrets are shared and memories are created all in the safety of a little hut :)
Love, Brenda

1 comment:

Becky said...

Well, I've got some catching up to do so I'll start at the end and work to the current. I still love huts, maybe it's the little child in us all. Reminds me of when the boys were young...The joy of girls♥