Friday, January 22, 2010

Packed

I am almost off to the Craft and Hobby Show in Anaheim California today. With all the changes of selling Pebbles Inc., I am traveling by myself this year. Feels different. With the economy, I believe the crowds will be down. The Pebbles Inc. booth is next to the American Craft booth and I am only needed occasionally. Most of my time will be spent digging and searching for new products for the Pebbles in my Pocket stores. It is a long 5 days, made worthwhile by seeing friends in this industry. I am looking forward to spending time with my Aunt and cousins while I am down there.

No clothes to wear, I was relieved when my UPS package came yesterday. Clothes from Eddie Bauer that were either surprisingly big or ugly on me. Not their fault, they looked good in the catalogue. Kelsie, Abby and I ran to the Mall with our 2 hour time limit. They have a way of making shopping bearable for me as we laugh together in the dressing room. Somethings just look better on the hanger. Most things lately. They drape on the hanger. I haven't had anything really drape on me for years except for my favorite and comfortable 'nannie' clothes. I picked out a few things and they are now all packed. New Levis too, imagine that. The girls say they make my butt cheeks look better.
-Brenda

4 comments:

Mackey Family said...

You are WAY too cute Brenda!

paul & ashlee said...

you should take better care of yourself mom I LOVE THE COLORS!...you deserve it... have fun and remember i love you. tell family hi and enjoy yourself.
-ash

Unknown said...

I'm thinking of you and you're in my prayers. Tell our family hello for me...I send my love. Don't worry about the clothes Brenda. I got kind of tickled picturing you trying on all those Eddie Baur clothes you ordered. Hang in there!

Becky said...

Ethan said? I don't know what Ethan has done to our computer!! XXO