Friday, December 18, 2009

White Elephants

Christmas just isn't Christmas without a party at Brad & Debbie's... good friends, yummy pot luck and non-stop visiting. My idea of a great party! White Elephant afterwards... always yummy, tacky, slightly offensive or completely useless... the only rule is you have to take your present home... Brad & Debbi certainly don't want it. I felt like I hit a home run with my take home gift of 'What's Your Poo Telling You?' Daily Calendar, which I did have to fight for. This year Greg Nelson wrapped up an old family photo from Brad & Debbie's house as a complete surprise to Anderson's... Thank you Brad & Debbie for the fun!
-Brenda

1 comment:

Becky said...

As you can tell, we are back on the internet. I recognize lots of folks. Looks like a great time was had by all...I love that game too. Miss you.