Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning

I am always the first one awake. 2am this year. I made myself go back to bed. The reindeer made a mess on the porch. After checking out our stockings and playing with what Santa brought, Larry made a good breakfast, I ate almost all of my Sees candy and we went to visit Larry's parents, leaving our Christmas presents unopened until tonight. It's a tradition we started years ago thanks to my sister Bonnie and sounds strange I know, but it really feels like Christmas when we are all back in our pjs and home. This year my sister Becky crochet the most beautiful bookmarks that are perfect for our scriptures and will remind us of her through the year. We kept Christmas very simple this year...
-Brenda

2 comments:

Becky said...

I checked your blog site three times this morning waiting for your pictures of Christmas...Tell Larry he resembles Paul with the hat :) Everyone looks so good. Sure wish I could have been there with you guys, but I was in my heart. Enjoy the bookmarks as they were made with lots and lots of love for you all!

Bigelows said...

I love and miss you guys!