Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A blog just for Lindsey :)

Lindsey pulled it out of our Christmas ornament box and asked, "What is this?" I told her it was my homespun heart necklace from the 80's and before I knew it, she was rolling on the ground laughing uncontrollably. So I was probably never a trendsetter... but I am quite sure that it was a hot look back then. Trends come and go, many probably should never have come... but they do and they end up in our Christmas ornament box. We have high school tassles, Larry's missionary keepsakes, eye glasses through the years and more. All bring back memories of different times in our lives and give us plenty to talk or laugh about.
-Brenda

2 comments:

The Ashtons said...

That's really funny!

Becky said...

I'm thinking of you all and recognize some of those ornaments! Hope you had Johnny Mathis playing while you decorated...