Friday, October 2, 2009

First Dusting of Snow

Woke up early Wednesday morning to booming thunder and bolts of lightning that filled our home with light... and pouring rain! One of those moments that you want to last forever as you lay curled up in bed except for one thought... the Orem shop and we jump out of bed. It's the first thing on our minds when there is a heavy rain and just comes with the joys of having our Orem store in an older home. We have had one too many floods in the basement of Pebbles in my Pocket, so off Larry went in the downpour to make sure the gutters were open and the storm drains cleared. All was good this morning :)
-Brenda

1 comment:

Becky said...

Mt.Timpanogos is beautiful. I love my mountains and miss them dearly. I can see that first dusting of snow in my mind. Thanks Brenda