1. You feel tired, hot & sticky the rest of the day
2. You think you are making big $$$ but it only adds up to $47.13
3. The things that you think won't sell are the first to go and the amount of stuff doesn't ever seem to go down
4. We are probably better off just donating everything to a thrift store or better yet, re-thinking what we buy in the first place
5. It always takes longer then you think to organized & mark things
6. If it's a hot day, you can probably make more money selling cold drinks than 'stuff'
7. Lindsay Lohan does not live on 800 East in Orem. Yes, our girls heard she bought a certain house that happened to also be having a yard sale, so they checked it out (As if she would have a yard sale?)
8. People want to dicker even on .25 cent items
9. Even though it feels like two days I'll never get back, it's always good to be with family :)
10. Ordering pizza is the perfect dinner afterwards... ahhh!