Friday, June 26, 2009

Pandora

Michael Jackson died yesterday. So did Farah Fawcett. Sad. I burst into tears. I grew up singing along to the Jackson 5 with my sisters... that's when music was on 45 records. Remember those? I have been thinking about him and wonder if he ever knew real love. He had seemingly everything, but does having everything bring you happiness? I think real love & contentment comes from the simple things in life... or is that what we as average people say to make ourselves feel better?

Josh & Lindsay at work have been listening to Pandora... it's usually the first thing they turn on when they get to work in the mornings! I tried it myself yesterday for the first time so I could listen to Michael Jackson and it is pretty easy... you put in an artist or song that you like and a radio station is created around your selection. Best part? No commercials AND it's free! They also supply the lyrics to sing along with, much to the dismay of those around me. I have discovered a new love today... www.pandora.com. Try it!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Very sad about Michael and Farrah. Both were icons of our generation when we were younger. Sad to see what Michael grew into though... Never heard of Pandora, but then I still don't have an ipod!