Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dizzy Dinosaurs

Today we woke up to pouring rain for the second Saturday in a row. Ugh! My heart sunk as I was looking forward to digging in the dirt all day. Don't get me wrong, I love when it rains, most especially on a weekday. I went for a bike ride until I was soaking wet and then did some yardworking anyway... afterall, what's with a little mud? It felt good to lay on the grass and feel the rain fall on me.

What do 14 year old girls do to pass the time away? Abby and her friends come up with goofy activities that continually surprise us. Ransom's family is here to visit from AZ and it's great to see them... sure wish they lived closer. They have a never-ending amount of ideas for homemade explosives. Tonight it was the soda-pop bottles and Mentos.
-Brenda



Abby, Miranda & Melanie

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'd be throwing up if I twirled around like that. Even swinging would make me dizzy when I was young. Have fun you cute dizzy dinosaurs:)

Melanie said...

Oh wow.... I'm such a nerd on this! Do you want to put this of facebook? I would love you forever!

-Melanie, the Pterodactyl